- Head of Research of the Service of Medical Genetics at CHUV
- Studied biochemistry at the University of Neuchâtel (PhD degree)
- Post-Doc at the Northwestern University (chicago)
- Founder and CEO of Xigen. Christophe developed XG-102, the most specific non ATP competitive inhibitor yet of the JNK protein, a critical signaling hub controlling many inflammatory and degenerative diseases. His research has been honored by the Servier Foundation and the Pfizer prize, among others Christophe’s entrepreneurial spirit has been honored by the NETS (New Entrepreneur in Technology and Sciences) Prize.
| – Principal at Vinci Capital, Board representative of Vinci Capital at Sensimed
– Post-graduate course in clinical research, University of Geneva
– Ph.D. in Biology, University of Geneva
– Doctorate in Medicine, University of Geneva